Smoked Turkey Pizza Recipe
A chewy pre-baked crust makes quick work of this tasty one-serving pizza that uses out-of-the-ordinary toppings, including cranberry sauce and turkey. It's a great way to use up holiday leftovers. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Place the crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread with cranberry sauce; sprinkle with onion and cheese. Arrange turkey over cheese; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Pizza in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p55
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pizza(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >