Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/4 pound cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, cheese, cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, honey, mustard and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
1 cup: 243 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
"Fantastic flavor to this refreshing salad."
"I really liked this, although I had to make some changes to the dressing to make it tastier. I used miracle whip and I had to quadruple the recipe for my large family. Everyone loved it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.