Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/4 pound cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, cheese, cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, honey, mustard and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cheese, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 243 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 555 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
"Fantastic flavor to this refreshing salad."
"I really liked this, although I had to make some changes to the dressing to make it tastier. I used miracle whip and I had to quadruple the recipe for my large family. Everyone loved it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.