Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
“I made a large version of this colorful pasta salad for a Super Bowl party, and all my guests loved it. They wanted to know what I put in it to make it taste so good,” Ana Colon writes from Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
4 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/4 pound cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, cheese,
- cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, honey,
- mustard and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat cheese, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 243 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 555 mg sodium,