Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked Daily Chef Garden Rotini
- 1/4 pound cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, cheese, cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, honey, mustard and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad(2)
Sort By :
Fantastic flavor to this refreshing salad.
I really liked this, although I had to make some changes to the dressing to make it tastier. I used miracle whip and I had to quadruple the recipe for my large family. Everyone loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >