A trip to the deli and a stop at the produce department make this an easy dinner solution. “It’s a healthy salad with a bold, smoky flavor,” promises Lisa Renshaw of Kansas City, Missouri. “And it’s a surefire way to get your family to eat salad.”
Recommended: 36 Ways to Love Toast
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups cubed deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in turkey and celery. Divide the salad greens among four plates; top each with 3/4 cup turkey mixture and 2 tablespoons cranberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Cranberry Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Turkey Cranberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review