Crunchy, colorful coleslaw adds a tangy twist to these wholesome, quick-and-easy wraps. They’re equally great for lunch or dinner! Deborah Williams - Peoria, Arizona
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and sugar; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon cabbage mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with turkey and tomato; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey & Slaw Wraps in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p24
Reviews for Smoked Turkey & Slaw Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review