Smoked Trout Pate Recipe
This tasty spread is easy to make in a food processor, and it’s a guaranteed winner at any party. The recipe is versatile, so feel free to substitute other favorite smoked fish.—Judy Walle, Toledo, OH
- 1 pound flaked smoked trout
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until serving.
- 2. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
2 tablespoon (calculated without crackers) equals 55 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Trout Pate
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC