- 1 pound flaked smoked trout
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Pulse the first seven ingredients in a food processor until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Smoked Trout Pate in Country Woman October/November 2009, p65
Reviews for Smoked Trout Pate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review