Smoked Sausage with Pasta Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups julienned seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the sausage, mushrooms, garlic and basil in oil until mushrooms are tender. Drain pasta; add to the sausage mixture. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper; toss gently. Heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage with Pasta
Sort By :
"I like to add julienned bell peppers to be sauteed with the sausage, mushrooms and garlic. My husband has suggested onions too, but I haven't tried that yet."
"This recipe is really great you can also try it with penne pasta"