- 8 ounces Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple pancake syrup
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sausage over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the heat. Stir in beans; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard and syrup; set aside. Divide spinach among four bowls or plates; top with the sausage mixture, mango and onions. Drizzle with yogurt mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage-Spinach Salad in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2009, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage-Spinach Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review