Smoked Sausage Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or smoked Polish sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the sausage, cabbage and celery in oil for 5 minutes; drain. Add the mustard, garlic salt and sage. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in noodles; cook until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 504 calories, 35g fat (12g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1655mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Skillet
"Oddly delicious and super quick and easy. Will make it again!"
"Surprisingly delicious! I needed a quick supper last night and had everything this recipe called for, cooked it up lickety-split. Hubby gobbled it up even though he claims he doesn't care for cabbage. This will definitely be a repeat performer in our home!I love this site for recipes!"
"Delicious and easy!"
"the great thing about this recipe is that you can change the seasonings around. I didn't want to use Dijon mustard so I substituted cumin which gave it a mexican flavor. You could also add parsley, basil, and oregano to make it more italian. It would taste great with zucchini added too!"