When the clock is ticking closer to dinnertime and you're nowhere near ready to call the clan to dinner, reach for this recipe. Fully cooked sausage and quick-cooking cabbage make this meal-in-one a true time-saver.
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or smoked Polish sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the sausage, cabbage and celery in oil for 5 minutes; drain. Add the mustard, garlic salt and sage. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in noodles; cook until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage Skillet in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p9
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review