- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup cubed smoked sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 slices American cheese, diced
- In a large skillet, cook potato and onion in oil until potato is tender; add spinach and sausage.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and water. Pour over sausage mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Scramble
Sort By :
"The whole family really liked this...a great combination of flavors! I used a jalapeno smoked sausage and used shredded cheddar instead of American cheese."
"I needed something different this morning for breakfast and this didn't disappoint! Its so good it doesn't even need cheese which for me is saying a lot. The only things I changed was adding creole seasoning and diced green peppers. I love the spinach it really adds a healthy twist that tastes great. Love it and I know my husband will once he wakes up. Thanks!"
"Easy to make and very tasty! My husband called it a keeper within 2 bites and stuffed himself silly afterward!"