Smoked Sausage Scramble Recipe
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup cubed smoked sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 slices American cheese, diced
- In a large skillet, cook potato and onion in oil until potato is tender; add spinach and sausage.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and water. Pour over sausage mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Scramble
Sort By :
"I needed something different this morning for breakfast and this didn't disappoint! Its so good it doesn't even need cheese which for me is saying a lot. The only things I changed was adding creole seasoning and diced green peppers. I love the spinach it really adds a healthy twist that tastes great. Love it and I know my husband will once he wakes up. Thanks!"
"Easy to make and very tasty! My husband called it a keeper within 2 bites and stuffed himself silly afterward!"