- 1 package (16 ounces) Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sausage over medium heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove sausage; drain any fat and wipe skillet with paper towel. Return sausage to skillet; stir in salsa. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine beans and sour cream. Spread onto a large serving platter. Top with the sausage mixture, tomatoes, olives and onions. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage Ole Appetizer in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2009, p22
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Ole Appetizer(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >