Smoked Sausage Jambalaya Recipe
So easy and delicious! You can't go wrong with this New Orleans favorite.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) jambalaya mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1. Microwave jambalaya mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute sausage in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and peppers; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until tender. Add tomatoes and heat through. Stir into jambalaya mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC