Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
So easy and delicious! You can't go wrong with this New Orleans favorite.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) jambalaya mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked beef sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Microwave jambalaya mix according to package directions. Meanwhile,
- saute sausage in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and peppers;
- saute 4-5 minutes longer or until tender. Add tomatoes and heat
- through. Stir into jambalaya mixture.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was prepared with Zatarain's New Orleans-style Jambalaya Mix.