So easy and delicious! You can't go wrong with this New Orleans favorite.
- 1 package (8 ounces) jambalaya mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked beef sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Microwave jambalaya mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute sausage in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and peppers; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until tender. Add tomatoes and heat through. Stir into jambalaya mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage Jambalaya in Simple & Delicious February/March 2013, p25
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review