- 1 package (13.5 ounces) Johnsonville® Smoked Split Rope Sausage, diced
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 box (6 ounces) chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- In a non-stick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until lightly browned. Add prepared beans to skillet; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Pour over sausage mixture and stir gently.
- In a bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
- In a greased 2-1/2 quart baking dish, spoon one-half of stuffing mixture; cover with sausage mixture. Top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Drizzle with chicken stock.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Casserole
Sort By :
"I loved this. I browned my sausage beforehand as well. Delicious."
"Made this tonight with the following small changes: Browned the sausage a bit in a sautee pan, then added 3/4 cup of chicken broth - added frozen green beans to the sautee pan until they were soft (lid on), then removed from heat (saved a step by not pre-cooking the beans) - from there, followed the recipe to a T - delicious!!!"