- 1 pound red potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sliced smoked turkey sausage (about 8 ounces)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss together the first six ingredients. Spread evenly in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once. Stir in spinach; roast 5 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Break eggs, one at a time, into pan; immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 5 minutes. Serve over hash. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage Breakfast Hash in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews forSmoked Sausage Breakfast Hash
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review