This hash full of red potatoes, sweet potatoes and sausage brightens up any day. We spread the love throughout the week and pile leftovers into burritos and casseroles. —Jamie Burton, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Recommended: 50 Hearty Breakfast Casseroles
- 1 pound red potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sliced smoked turkey sausage (about 8 ounces)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss together the first six ingredients. Spread evenly in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once. Stir in spinach; roast 5 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Break eggs, one at a time, into pan; immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 5 minutes. Serve over hash. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage Breakfast Hash in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Breakfast Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review