Smoked Sausage Appetizers Recipe
- 3/4 cup red currant jelly
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 packages (1 pound each) miniature smoked sausages, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the jelly, barbecue sauce and mustard. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, for 15-20 minutes or until jelly is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add sausages; stir to coat. Cover and cook 5-6 minutes longer or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 8 dozen.
3 each: 106 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Appetizers
"Always the first to go when served at brunch. I used a *** Dijon mustard for a little kick."
"My family and friends love this dish. It's a hit every time I make it and there are never any leftovers!"
"If you can't current jelly, we have grape jelly and it tasted about the same and very good."
"what kind of mustard?"