Smoked Sausage Appetizers Recipe
- 3/4 cup red currant jelly
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 packages (1 pound each) miniature smoked sausages, drained
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the jelly, barbecue sauce and mustard. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, for 15-20 minutes or until jelly is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add sausages; stir to coat. Cover and cook 5-6 minutes longer or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 8 dozen.
3 each: 106 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Smoked Sausage Appetizers
"Always the first to go when served at brunch. I used a *** Dijon mustard for a little kick."
"My family and friends love this dish. It's a hit every time I make it and there are never any leftovers!"
"If you can't current jelly, we have grape jelly and it tasted about the same and very good."
"what kind of mustard?"