Smoked Sausage and Veggies Recipe
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 to 1 mild banana pepper, cut into rings
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/3 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine potatoes and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until almost tender; drain well.
- In a small skillet, saute the potatoes, peppers, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in sausage and coleslaw mix; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Sausage and Veggies in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p62
Reviews for Smoked Sausage and Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review