Smoked Salmon Tomato Pizza Recipe
This quick and easy appetizer comes in handy when you find yourself in a time crunch. Natalie Lodes from Plantation, Florida says her "honey" likes this recipe so much that he can almost eat the entire thing by himself.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 1. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Spread with cream cheese.
- 2. Sprinkle with salmon, tomato, onion, capers, parsley and pepper. Cut into slices. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Tomato Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC