Smoked Salmon Tomato Pizza
This quick and easy appetizer comes in handy when you find yourself in a time crunch. Natalie Lodes from Plantation, Florida says her "honey" likes this recipe so much that he can almost eat the entire thing by himself.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450°
- for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Spread with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with salmon, tomato, onion, capers, parsley and pepper. Cut
- into slices. Yield: 8 slices.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.