Smoked Salmon Tomato Pizza Recipe
This quick and easy appetizer comes in handy when you find yourself in a time crunch. Natalie Lodes from Plantation, Florida says her "honey" likes this recipe so much that he can almost eat the entire thing by himself.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Spread with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with salmon, tomato, onion, capers, parsley and pepper. Cut into slices. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Tomato Pizza in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p17
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Tomato Pizza(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >