Smoked Salmon Roulades
Elegant, scrumptious and easy to make are the type of appetizers that should be added to anyone's recipe file. You're sure to impress your guests with these colorful bites.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) sliced smoked salmon or lox
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienne
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, parsley, chives, lemon peel
- and garlic until blended.
- Spread some of the cream cheese mixture over a salmon slice. Arrange
- a small amount of carrot, cucumber and pepper across the short side
- of the salmon, about 1 in. from the edge. Roll up tightly. Repeat
- with remaining salmon, cream cheese mixture and vegetables. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 43 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.