Elegant, scrumptious and easy to make are the type of appetizers that should be added to anyone's recipe file. You're sure to impress your guests with these colorful bites.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) sliced smoked salmon or lox
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, parsley, chives, lemon peel and garlic until blended.
- Spread some of the cream cheese mixture over a salmon slice. Arrange a small amount of carrot, cucumber and pepper across the short side of the salmon, about 1 in. from the edge. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salmon, cream cheese mixture and vegetables. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Roulades in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p6
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Roulades
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review