- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place flour in a large bowl; cut in cream cheese and butter until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough in half. Between two sheets of waxed paper, roll each portion into a 9-in. circle. Chill for 10 minutes or until firm. Sprinkle salmon and onion to within 1/2 in. of edges. Cut each circle into 16 wedges. Roll up wedges from the wide ends and place point side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Brush with egg.
- Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Rolls in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p204
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Fish >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >