Smoked Salmon Quesadillas Recipe
From her kitchen in Chiniak, Alaska, Becky Applebee serves golden tortilla wedges filled with a rich combination of smoked salmon, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, garlic and dill. They're a snap to whip up for the salmon lovers in your family.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic. Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place three tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle or large skillet. spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with salmon and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Quesadillas in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p63
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Quesadillas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2011
Very tasty! Too rich for a whole meal, I think I would prefer it as an appetizer.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quesadillas >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >