Smoked Salmon Pizzas Recipe
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Place pitas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, salmon, onion, cheese and oregano. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 420 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,798 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.