Smoked Salmon Pizzas Recipe
These individual pizzas made from toasted pita breads are a tasty way to finish up extra salmon in this swift snack sent in by Laura Davis from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Seafood lovers are sure to request it time and again.
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Place pitas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, salmon, onion, cheese and oregano. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 420 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1798mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Pizzas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC