These individual pizzas made from toasted pita breads are a tasty way to finish up extra salmon in this swift snack sent in by Laura Davis from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Seafood lovers are sure to request it time and again.
Recommended: 21 Sheet Pan Dinners to Make Tonight
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place pitas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, salmon, onion, cheese and oregano. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p22
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review