- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place pitas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, salmon, onion, cheese and oregano. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p22
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review