Smoked Salmon Pizzas Recipe
These individual pizzas made from toasted pita breads are a tasty way to finish up extra salmon in this swift snack sent in by Laura Davis from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Seafood lovers are sure to request it time and again.
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place pitas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, salmon, onion, cheese and oregano. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p22
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Pizzas(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Salmon Appetizers >