Smoked Salmon Pizza
Need a special meal in a hurry? Monica Woods of Springfield, Missouri shares this dressed-up entree that’s not only elegant, but a snap to prepare.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces fully cooked smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450° for
- 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and lemon juice; spread over crust.
- Top with salmon, cucumber, onion and capers. Yield: 10 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 171 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.