Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Recipe
Served on croissants, these grown-up sandwiches offer a great way to use leftover Easter eggs. Salmon adds smoky flavor. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 croissants, split
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the eggs and salmon.
- 2. Place 1/3 cup on the bottom of each croissant; top with spinach leaves and replace croissant tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 sandwich: 533 calories, 40g fat (11g saturated fat), 265mg cholesterol, 889mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Egg Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC