Served on croissants, these grown-up sandwiches offer a great way to use leftover Easter eggs. Salmon adds smoky flavor. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 6 croissants, split
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the eggs and salmon.
- Place 1/3 cup on the bottom of each croissant; top with spinach leaves and replace croissant tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Egg Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Egg Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review