Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 drops Liquid Smoke, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place olives and onions in a blender or food processor; cover and process for about 15 seconds. Add salmon, mayonnaise and Liquid Smoke if desired; process until dip reaches desired consistency. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 86 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Dip
"This was a tasty recipe, although I did not use the liquid smoke. I think that would make the dip even more tasty."