Smoked Salmon Dip
Salmon is practically a way of life here in the Pacific Northwest. My husband can make a meal of this dip. It's great for holiday parties.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 8 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 drops Liquid Smoke, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Place olives and onions in a blender or food processor; cover and
- process for about 15 seconds. Add salmon, mayonnaise and Liquid
- Smoke if desired; process until dip reaches desired consistency.
- Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 86 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.