My family is of Danish heritage, and my husband makes our smoked salmon. To use it, I came up with these dilly deviled eggs. They're a real treat and nice addition to any meal. —Charlotte Giltner, Mesa, Arizona
Featured In: 40 Recipes You Won't Believe Are Dairy-Free
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flaked smoked salmon
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise and seasonings; gently stir in salmon. Spoon or pipe into egg whites; top with dill. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs with Dill in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs with Dill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review