Smoked Salmon Cucumbers
This super-easy appetizer has pleased many guests at our house and is sure to be a hit at yours, too! The four-ingredient bits offer a light and refreshing taste any time of the year.
Royal Oak, Michigan
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 7 to 8 ounces smoked salmon or lox, chopped
- Minced chives
- With a fork, score cucumber peel lengthwise; cut into 1/4-in. slices.
- Pipe or spread cream cheese onto each slice; top with salmon.
- Sprinkle with chives. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 3