Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread Recipe
Pretzels, chips and veggies all taste awesome with this creamy blend of salmon, cheese and herbs. Thanks to a food processor, it's always ready in a hurry. —Jill Campbell, Huntsville, TX
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Chopped walnuts and snipped fresh dill
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; process until blended. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with walnuts and dill. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without garnishes and crackers): 96 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC