Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread
This wonderful, creamy mixture of smoked salmon, seasoning and cream cheese can be used as a spread for crackers or a dip for pretzels, chips or veggies.ill Campbell, Huntsville, Texas
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts and snipped fresh dill
- Assorted crackers
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; process until
- blended. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with walnuts and dill.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield:
- 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without walnuts and crackers) equals 96 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.