Pretzels, chips and veggies all taste awesome with this creamy blend of salmon, cheese and herbs. Thanks to a food processor, it's always ready in a hurry. —Jill Campbell, Huntsville, Texas
Featured In: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Chopped walnuts and snipped fresh dill
- Assorted crackers
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; process until blended. Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with walnuts and dill. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p97
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2016
"Super good! I didn't use the horseradish cuz I don't like it. The spread is very tasty and not a strong fish flavour, but just right :)"