Because smoked salmon is one of my favorite ingredients, it plays a big role here. Best of all, there’s no cooking involved. —Tom Faglon, Somerset, New Jersey
- 6 radishes or 24 assorted crackers
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Cut each radish crosswise into 4 slices; arrange on a platter. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon yogurt over each slice; top with salmon and remaining yogurt. Sprinkle half of the appetizers with capers; sprinkle remaining appetizers with onion. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Bites in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p52
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
"Very tasty on red radish slices and no carb! We enjoyed these very with afternoon wine. I also smeared some butter on radishes first (radish and butter tastes very good BTW). Thanks for sharing."
Reviewed May. 25, 2013