Because smoked salmon is one of my favorite ingredients, it plays a big role here. Best of all, there’s no cooking involved. —Tom Faglon, Somerset, New Jersey
- 6 radishes or 24 assorted crackers
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Cut each radish crosswise into 4 slices; arrange on a platter. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon yogurt over each slice; top with salmon and remaining yogurt. Sprinkle half of the appetizers with capers; sprinkle remaining appetizers with onion. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Bites in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p52
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
"Very tasty on red radish slices and no carb! We enjoyed these very with afternoon wine. I also smeared some butter on radishes first (radish and butter tastes very good BTW). Thanks for sharing."
Reviewed May. 25, 2013