Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwiches Recipe
A memorable pesto salmon I tried in Hawaii inspired these super-convenient sandwiches. Pack them in a lunch, or serve them on a brunch buffet.—Sherryl Vera, Hurlburt Field, Florida
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 to 5 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1. Spread pesto over bagel bottoms; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with salmon, tomato and lettuce leaves. Replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 295 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 1,551 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC