Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwiches Recipe
A memorable pesto salmon I tried in Hawaii inspired these super-convenient sandwiches. Pack them in a lunch, or serve them on a brunch buffet.—Sherryl Vera, Hurlburt Field, Florida
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 to 5 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1. Spread pesto over bagel bottoms; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with salmon, tomato and lettuce leaves. Replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 295 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 1551mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC