A memorable pesto salmon I tried in Hawaii inspired these super-convenient sandwiches. Pack them in a lunch, or serve them on a brunch buffet.—Sherryl Vera, Hurlburt Field, Florida
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 to 5 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Spread pesto over bagel bottoms; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with salmon, tomato and lettuce leaves. Replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwiches in Country Woman August/September 2011, p53
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review