Smoked Salmon Appetizer Recipe
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped (white parts only)
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
- 1. Place the first nine ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with chives; serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 68 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Appetizer
"Would make it once in awhile, had some girls over and they said it was okay. Would put in more salmon as it needed the taste."