Smoked Salmon and Egg Wraps Recipe
These hearty breakfast roll-ups are great when you're serving a crowd. Everyone enjoys the smoked salmon flavor, which is nicely accented by a hint of dill in the eggs. —Mary Lou Wayman, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill or 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 ounces Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, dill, milk and seasoned salt. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- 2. Spoon a scant 1/3 cup egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with salmon, onion and cheese. Fold opposite sides of tortilla over filling (sides will not meet in center). Roll up tortilla, beginning at one of the open ends. Place the wraps, seam side down, in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
1 wrap equals 314 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 273 mg cholesterol, 733 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon and Egg Wraps
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC