These hearty breakfast roll-ups are great when you're serving a crowd. Everyone enjoys the smoked salmon flavor, which is nicely accented by a hint of dill in the eggs. —Mary Lou Wayman, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill or 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 ounces Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, dill, milk and seasoned salt. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- Spoon a scant 1/3 cup egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with salmon, onion and cheese. Fold opposite sides of tortilla over filling (sides will not meet in center). Roll up tortilla, beginning at one of the open ends. Place the wraps, seam side down, in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon and Egg Wraps in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p32
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon and Egg Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review