Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs Recipe
Take this perennial party food and give it an upscale twist with smoked salmon. Your guests will be delighted with the results.—Jan Valdez, Chicago, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 57 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC