Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs
Take this perennial party food and give it an upscale twist with smoked salmon. Your guests will be delighted with the results.Jan Valdez, Chicago, Illinois
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 57 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.