Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 57 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.