Take this perennial party food and give it an upscale twist with smoked salmon. Your guests will be delighted with the results.—Jan Valdez, Chicago, Illinois
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p17
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Smoked Salmon & Dill Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review