- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 smoked boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen pierogies (flavor of your choice)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- In a large saucepan, bring 7 cups water to a boil. Add beans; cook, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until heated through. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add butter to same pan. Add frozen pierogies; cook 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and heated through, turning occasionally. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same skillet, bring vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve pork chops with pierogies and green beans; drizzle with balsamic syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Pork Chops & Pierogies Dinner in Simple & Delicious October/November 2015
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Smoked Pork Chops & Pierogies Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review