Smoked Linkburgers Recipe
We enjoy these sandwiches as a change from plain hamburgers or hot dogs. - June Burkert, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked sausage links
- 8 hot dog or hoagie buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide into eight portions and shape each portion around a sausage link.
- 2. Grill or broil until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 447 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 929mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Smoked Linkburgers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC