We enjoy these sandwiches as a change from plain hamburgers or hot dogs. - June Burkert, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked sausage links
- 8 hot dog or hoagie buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide into eight portions and shape each portion around a sausage link.
- Grill or broil until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Linkburgers in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p119
Reviews for Smoked Linkburgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review