Smoked Gouda Spinach Pizza
"My daughter actually created this savory pizza recipe as an appetizer. There's never a crumb left!"
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan;
- flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for
- 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet
- until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in Alfredo
- sauce and thyme. Spread over crust. Top with spinach, sausage and
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.
- Yield: 10 pieces.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 288 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 706 mg sodium,