Smoked Gouda & Raspberry Salads Recipe
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 4 ounces Gouda cheese, shaved
- 1/3 cup Brazil nuts, chopped and toasted
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1. Place the vinegar, sugar, salt and 1/4 cup raspberries in a food processor; cover and process until pureed.
- 2. Divide salad greens among eight salad plates; top with cheese, nuts, shallots and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 122 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1/2 starch.