Smoked Gouda & Raspberry Salads Recipe
An exceptional homemade raspberry vinaigrette tops this colorful salad. You'll have bursts of flavor and texture from the smoked Gouda, raspberries and crunchy nuts.—Cheryl Perry, Hertford, North Carolina
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 4 ounces Gouda cheese, shaved
- 1/3 cup Brazil nuts, chopped and toasted
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1. Place the vinegar, sugar, salt and 1/4 cup raspberries in a food processor; cover and process until pureed.
- 2. Divide salad greens among eight salad plates; top with cheese, nuts, shallots and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 122 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 181mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 medium-fat meat
Reviews for Smoked Gouda & Raspberry Salads
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC